Amethyst Signature Letter and Number Stamps
Named after the semi-precious stone and its metaphysical properties, ImpressArt's 3mm Signature Amethyst letter set brings a more organic, geometric hand-lettered feel to a traditional script. This letter stamp set is the perfect hand stamping script— modern, clean, and readable with some mystical italic flair. Channel a deeper level of your spirituality as you connect the letters of 3mm Signature Amethyst and incorporate its magical metacosmic-themed design stamps into your hand-stamped creations.
Our new and improved manufacturing process has allowed us to use more durable steel and achieve cleaner and crisper impressions. Additional side marking features have also been added to assist with orientation, identification, alignment, and spacing.
ImpressArt Signature metal stamps are professional quality stamps, manufactured to the highest standard for durability and alignment. Stamps are engineered from hardened steel and rated to endure stamping on soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*. Sharp character edges ensure crisp, deep impressions project after project. Characters are marked on side of stamp for easy identification and orientation.
Each letter and number set comes in ImpressArt's patented storage case. The case features labeled slots for each stamp to keep them organized and for easy access.
- Uppercase includes full uppercase alphabet and 7 bonus design stamps
- Lowercase includes full lowercase alphabet and 7 bonus punctuation stamps
- Numbers includes numbers 0-8 (6 used for 9)
- Tapered stamp heads for precise placement
- Extra sharp character designs for crisp impressions
- Character marked on side of stamp for easy identification & orientation
- Center alignment line for alignment and spacing assistance
- Rated for soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*
- Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust
- Storage case with labeled slots for each stamp
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, Stainless Steel 304-308, & other metals up to 66HRC Rockwell Hardness.
**Size is based off of the height of capital letters and the tallest lowercase letter.